Friday, May 27, 2011

Second Grade Musical

Every year the second grade has a musical performance.  This year it was all about the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Children.  This is something new that the school has implemented this year and they are a little obsessed at the moment.  I look forward to when this honeymoon period is over.  But until then, we will just continue to have the 7 habits crammed down our throats.  There are worse things that we could have crammed down our throats you know.
Anyway, the musical was cute and so was my Woo.  She was able to sing a little part with three other girls and she did a fantastic job.  It was by far my favorite part.  Here is my girl after the performance with Grandma.  The girl just loves to sing and so this night was right up her alley.  Plus, we went out for ice cream afterwards. 

2 comments:

Mom24 said...

She's so cute and she did a great job.

I'm very careful not to drink the kool-aid at school. :)

Dehner Family said...

She looks adorable! I can see a singing career in her future!! Nice job Kelsey.