Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feeling Lackluster

Last month was total and complete insanity and I was so excited for the month to end, sadly I did not know that this month would not be my favorite either. I went from going and going non-stop to being stopped in my tracks with my yearly headache marathon. I don't know why my body decided that I needed to have a headache marathon every Fall, but going into the 4th year of this I would just like to say that I am not a fan. I could feel the headache swimming around my head and kind of peeking out every now and then during the last week of September, but I was foolish. I was just too busy to recognize what was around the corner and now here I am, going into day number 11 and wondering how long this marathon is going to last. One month? Two months? Oh please, not three months. This headache is a royal bummer and it has taken away all of my energy and desire to do anything.

P.S. Laundry is the worst! If I ever decide to rename this blog it is going to be "I Hate Laundry". And then I will forever owe my kids quarters for using the word "hate".

P.P.S. If you were going to get a puppy, what kind would you get? You know, just for the sake of argument.

P.P.P.S. What are your favorite blogs to read? I need some new inspiration.

1 comment:

gibbfamily said...

I saw that no one answered your ? about a puppy. DO NOT GET A PUPPY! a dog is one thing, a puppy is another beast. The potty training, the chewing, the biting, ruining furniture, walls, cabinets, you name it. We got a Golden Retriever based on its history of being good with kids, which she is, but if I were to do it again, I would try to find a 2 or 3 yr old Golden. Or, I might think about something a bit smaller. English Springer Spaniel or King Charles Spaniel. This puppy stage is pure torture on a lot of levels. But, the one thing I did hear about big dogs, is that they are easier to potty train. Our dog was potty trained by 9 weeks (we got her at 6 weeks)My sister's yorkie may never be potty trained. So, take with that what you will. If you want to see pics of my ruined walls, I can show you those too :) Good luck!