Monday, April 1, 2013

Busy

Life has suddenly taken a very busy turn and I find myself trying to figure out how to fit it all in. Apparently I have been living a very carefree and easy going life because I am realizing that I have completely forgotten how to organize myself or how to handle stress and anxiety. Fortunately, life is teaching me how right now and really, that's a good thing. Life is supposed to be crazy and unpredictable and the only way we truly grow is through change, which is usually uncomfortable. So, knowing that I need to grow and that changes need to be made, I welcome the chaos that has now become my life. At least that's what I'm telling myself. But let me just say that this isn't helping me catch up on all of the shows on my DVR at all.

I know the quality on this video is bad, but it brings me so much happiness. This is possibly the only video we have of Sparky as a little baby. He's never been like other kids and as you can see, his method of "crawling" was truly unique. In fact, he didn't start crawling normally until he was a year old.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

That's HILARIOUS!

Lori said...

I love it! Benjamin and I got a good laugh out of this! Thanks for posting!

Amber said...

I remember that! So cute. We love that boy.