Saturday, August 8, 2009

Frustrations and Ventings

I have had a very long week. I am seriously disliking computers right now. I really don't know what I am doing and waaaay too many hours have been spent sitting here at the computer this week. It is unreal the number of places that I need to visit in order to change my email address so that I am still getting the same emails that I was at my old address. Plus, My mother-in-law comes next week and I have waaaay too much to do to get ready for the visit, but the dang computer and all of its problems are taking all of my mental energy and time. That's all. Just needed to vent some more. Oh one more thing, the stupid virus is still on my computer and so now we are going to have to just wipe everthing off and start all over because everytime we try to run anti-virus programs the computer crashes. I. Am. Very. Angry.

No comments: