Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A different generation, a different perspective

My brother came home from his mission a couple of weeks ago. To celebrate his return, my mom made him t-shirt quilt full of memories from his youth. It is pretty cool. Among other things, it has a Pokemon t-shirt, a Dragon Ball-Z t-shirt, soccer t-shirts, travel t-shirts, and a Star Wars t-shirt. Thanks to his older brother, Tiger is well versed in all things Pokemon and Star Wars and so I was pointing these particular shirts out to him. I showed him the Pokemon shirt and asked him what it was and he said, "Pokemon." I then showed him the Star Wars shirt and asked him what it was he said, "Lego guys."

On a separate side note, KK lost her other loose tooth today. She is now the Toothless Wonder.

On another side note, this one for my mother: I told the kids that you wanted to go by Grammy and they want to know why. Also Kelsey said that she doesn't like that name. Sorry. I guess you should have gotten to them when they were younger.

1 comment:

Kurt & Shawn said...

Hey, they can call me anything they want. That's how we roll in the Grandparent house!