Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tis the season to pick apples, Part II

At the beginning of the month my cousin Marc and his cute family came up to go apple picking with us.  I was so excited and so were the kids.  I also had grand plans for getting lots of adorable apple picking pictures of all of the cousin friends, but after one picture, the battery on my camera died.  Figures.  Thankfully my sister brought her camera and so thanks to Chad, we were able to have documentation of the amazing fun that we had.
Mr. McBubbers sampling some of the goods.  Hmmm, do we want Suncrisp or Melrose?
Miles found this beauty and was excited to show off the results of his picking expertise.
This picture just makes me laugh.  My dad is a goofball.
A dad and his boy.
The photographers of the day.  Looking adorable as always.
Cute girly cousin friends.
Everyone knows that the very best apples are at the top of the trees and since we didn't bring a ladder, grandpa decided to improvise.  A trip to the chiropractor may be in his future.
There were many attempts at tree climbing
There was even some success at tree climbing.  It's hard to climb short, bushy trees with little limbs you know.
Again, another picture that just makes me laugh.
Cute, cute boy.
A little uncle/nephew fun, but what I really love is the fact that Tiger is in the background gearing up to nail Doug in the back with an apple.

A smattering of cousin friends.
Sisters.
The group
The one picture I was able to take with my camera.  Two cute boy cousin friends.  Any time spent with Tanner makes Sparky a happy boy.  We are so glad that the cousins were able to come up from Cincinnati and that the rest of the family could join us.  The only downside (aside from the dead camera battery, thereby prohibiting me from getting lots of fun pictures with our visiting cousins) was that the day went by way too fast and we didn't get nearly enough time together.  Next time guys we are going to have to plan a little better so that not a minute of the day is wasted.  Also, we'll try to make it happen sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Kurt & Shawn said...

I love looking at you all.