Monday, April 4, 2011

We don't get out much

but this night we did. 
A few weeks ago my love took me out to my favorite restaurant (scallops and lobster risotto, mmmmmm) and then was kind enough to accompany me to see Les Miserables for the multipleth time.  It was not his idea of heaven, but it was mine and since he loves me he gave the night to me.  My parents were also kind enough to take the kids for the night which made the weekend ever better!  I think, however, that the next time I see Les Miserables, I am going to have to find someone else to be my date.  He might not quite love me enough to watch it again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always find it helps to sleep through at least one act of any play.

Kurt & Shawn said...

Beth, refinement
is sometimes very lonely!!!!!

Buffy said...

I'll go I'll go ! it's my favorite!