Saturday, August 20, 2011

A different Perspective

Tiger has been quite sick this week and has therefore been left with the inability to cope with any disappointment that might come his way.  Basically he has been an emotional wreck.  Last night we were sitting around the table eating dinner and Sparky and I were getting ready to leave to do some school shopping.  Tiger immediately lost it because he wasn't able to go as well.  He was crying his poor little eyes out and could not be consoled.  Finally Doug had enough of the crying and told Tiger that he had to stop crying or he wasn't going to be allowed to do anything fun, meaning he wouldn't be allowed to secretly watch Pirates of the Caribbean after I left.  Tiger rubbed his eyes, and while still crying said, "I'm not crying, I'm sweating through my eyes."

1 comment:

Buffy said...

I sweat through my eyes a lot Tiger...glad to know I'm not the only one!