Sunday, February 19, 2012

We call him Rico . . . Suave

A few days ago I received the following email from Tiger's preschool teacher:

Hey There,
I was given a report (through an assistant riding Tiger's bus, to Ms. , to me) that the bus driver has been letting Tiger and Nailah sit next to each other on the bus. Apparently, they were kissing as they were sitting with each other. I am told that they are not allowed to sit with each other anymore. I have also seen that Tiger and Nailah seem to play together more, which is fine, but I have also seen bashful faces and very close sitting, and a kiss. I told them that kisses were for families at home. I have not seen it at school since (they still choose to play and Tiger gets a little blushy) but no touching or kissing has happened since. Just wanted to let you know so that maybe you can remind him that kisses are for home.

I have not laughed so hard at an email in a very long time.  The extra funny thing is that as Tiger and I have been talking about his girlfriends lately, this particular one was never mentioned.  He's a tricky one that Tiger of mine.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

That is hilarious! I just about peed my pants laughing!

Just a girl with a Gammell said...

He is a tricky one!!

Dehner Family said...

That is adorable and so innocent!! What a stud!