Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday Weekend - Saturday

After sleeping in to recover from the previous night's escapades, my girl and I headed to the mall to do a bit of shopping (because that's what girls do). After we had spent way too much money we realized that we were a bit hungry and so we decided that we needed to go to lunch (because girls do lunch as well). KK picked Red Robin and I was more than willing to indulge her in an endless basket of fries and a birthday sundae. She was in heaven.

As if that weren't enough, after lunch we headed to the nail salon to get pedicures (because girls really, really LOVE to get pedicures). I found a place down the road that does special Princess Pedicures. It was adorable. They gave her a juice box, put on a movie and had a special chair for her to sit in. She was practically jumping out of her skin she was so excited.


She has decided that her favorite color is orange and so she wanted to paint her toes orange. I think she succeeded. They even put little bear decals on her toes. Not a bad pre-birthday day of fun, don't you think?

2 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

I could smooch those puties right off of her!! Cute bears. Happy birthday KK.

Kenna said...

What a fun place for a pedi. I am completely envious of her birthday weekend. It sounds like it was just perfect.
Happy (late) birthday!