Wednesday, March 24, 2010

He did not get it from me

This morning as I once again cursed the time change which has made the morning so very dark, and as I tried desperately to peel myself off of my snugly warm and comforting bed, I was greeted by a bright eyed and fully dressed Sparky.

Sparky: Mom, why haven't you come in to wake us up yet?
Me: (while rubbing my eyes and trying to stand) Uhhhh, ummm, I don't usually come in for several more minutes.
Sparky: Oh, OK then. I'm going down to get breakfast.

Seriously, once again where did this kid come from? He has always been an early riser and I have never understood where it came from. I can only hope that this ability continues into the teenage years when he has to get up for Seminary.

On the opposite side of things, when I finally went in to wake KK up it took about 10 minutes before she was willing to move and when she did she was less than pleasant. Now to that I can relate.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

I think he got it from my kids...