Friday, November 4, 2011

One reason why I love this boy

Every morning when I quietly sneak into his room to wake him up for school, I gently touch his head, he breathes deeply, gives his body a good stretch, throws the covers off and happily heads out of the bedroom to start his day.  No moaning, no whining, no trying to ignore the fact that I am waking him up, he is just happy and ready to wake up.  He is the only one like this in this family of mine (including myself) and I love him for it every day.  It is a gift that will serve him well in life.

3 comments:

Buffy said...

That's really sweet, what a good boy.

Dehner Family said...

Maybe it's because I'm hormonal, but that made me a little teary. That does sound just like him, he's like that in many ways. You have an extra special boy and that's why my boy talks about him EVERYDAY!

Kurt & Shawn said...

What a great picture of that boy! He takes after his gramma D. If I am anything, I am cheery! You must take after your dad. Although, he suffers silently!!!! We love that cheery boy of yours.