Monday, April 16, 2012

Today

I am looking at one of those weeks that promises to be action packed, full of non-stop business, and crazy. Guaranteed to drive me crazy because I won't be able to get most of the stuff done that I want to get done. Bring it on.

By the way, you don't realize how much you rely on kitchen counters and a kitchen sink until you don't have them. Let me just say that it is very inconvenient.

We only have 5 more Mondays left of school. 6 more Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. 5 more Fridays. That is just bizarro to me. We have never gotten out of school this early before and I have mixed feelings about it.

2 comments:

Emilia said...

our kitchen was ripped up for about 3 weeks. I literally wept with joy when the sink was installed and we had running water again.

Dehner Family said...

I didn't realize the kitchen remodel was already going on. YAY!! That is so exciting! Good luck.