Monday, April 23, 2012

Today

1. My favorite thing about Mondays is the marathon bath that I am able to get Tiger to take. Since he doesn't have school on Mondays, the day can be very long for both of us.  A nice hour, or two, in the tub can break that up nicely.

2. We are all a bundle of allergies around here. I never really thought much about allergies until I had kids who were majorly affected by the things in which they are allergic. I blame myself for I, too have always had seasonal allergies, nothing major, but they were just always a part of life. At least now I am not alone in my misery. My poor little runny nosed munchkins.

3. Last week was exhausting and insane and I am really looking forward to a nice boring week. Perhaps some laundry will actually get done? Perhaps.

4. A counter guy is coming tonight to measure for new counters. That means that a kitchen sink is in my future. Have I mentioned how much I miss having a kitchen sink? I will forever have sympathy and understanding for anyone who is ever without a kitchen sink for any amount of time. Also, I actually miss cooking and I am sick of eating junk.

5. Has anyone else been noticing lately how much facial work celebrities seem to be having these days? They all look so weird and funky. Just say "no" people!

6. Last night Doug and I finished watching the first season of Sherlock. Very fun. I can hardly wait for the next season to start next month. In the meantime I really should finally start watching Downton Abbey. Yes, I know I am way behind. Yes, I know that I will absolutely love it.

Happy Monday. Let me leave you with the current state of my kitchen. The fun never ends around here.

2 comments:

Emilia said...

Todd and I are big Sherlock fans and have the date on the calendar for the next episode! (I, too, just watched the first season of Downton Abbey.)

Yay for counters!!

Buffy said...

Oh girlfriend! Been there. That was our kitchen last summer....one of these days I will post the before and after...I did however, luckily have a sink.