Friday, October 23, 2009

I am the coolest

Yesterday I got the kids out of school early and my sister and I took the kids down to the pumpkin festival. The weather was gorgeous, the people were weird and freaky, and the pumpkin donuts were totally worth the drive.

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere

Mmmmm, pumpkin ice cream

KK made sand art in a bottle.

On our way home we stopped at a pumpkin patch on the side of the road and let the kids pick out some pumpkins. Tiger loved his little tiny pumpkin, but really his favorite part was the little maze made out of hay. Well maybe not the maze so much as all of the hay that was laying on the ground around the maze that he could throw up in the air while he yelled "Happy Birthday." In fact, I found hay in all kinds of places last night when I was getting him in the tub. Yes, it was a successful day. The kids had fun and I was the coolest mom for a day.

Fun with cutouts

Sweet kids




1 comment:

Kenna said...

We want to skip school and come, too. Where is this wonderful place?