Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A moment of whining

I really didn't want to say anything about this but for the past two months I have been discretely working out. Not that you can really tell, because I have yet to bring myself to curb my eating. But that isn't the point right now. Really, the only reason why I am even bringing this up is because of the inconvenience that all of my sweating is causing me. I wouldn't care about the sweating if it weren't for the fact that it makes my hair sweaty and nasty as well. Sweaty and nasty hair must be washed and unfortunately must be washed often. At least my sweaty and nasty hair must be washed and must be washed often. This is what I want to whine about. I am so tired of having to completely wash and do my hair every day. It is soooooo inconvenient and takes way too much time. All of my free time during the day is now being taken up grooming needs. Ugh and sigh. OK, that's all. I feel much better now and so now I must go and take yet another shower.

1 comment:

Dehner Family said...

That is the one thing I HATE about working out everyday. You could just do what I do and run around with it sweaty and nasty (and no make-up). Buy a big headband that will cover the greasy part and you're good to go... Or a hat perhaps :) Good job working out. BTW- Thanks for the message for Morgan. She loved it! I was in the shower when you called washing out the sweat from my afternoon run. Errr.