Saturday, May 8, 2010

So I've been a little busy

Life has been crazy and I haven't had much time for sitting around at the computer and blogging like I normally do. You see, we are trying to get our house ready to sell and there is A LOT that needs to get done in order for it to be ready. I was originally trying to have the house ready by May 1 with the intention that, of course the house would sell immediately and that we would then find the perfect house to move into right away and then everything would be set for the kids to start school in the fall wherever their new school will be (unless of course wherever we move keeps us at the same school). Well, that date has come and gone and I am still very far from my goal. Doug has helped me to see that is OK because for the last month or so I have been working like crazy and according to my family, I have been acting crazy as well. I think the fact that I haven't been sleeping and that the house has turned into a trash pit may be contributing to my craziness. So, for these reasons we have decided that we don't need to move right away. Moving right now is a bit of a leap of faith anyway and so instead of killing myself (and possibly everyone else around me) I am just going to slow down. Don't worry (Mom), I am still getting the house ready to sell, I am just doing it at a much slower pace and when it's ready, it's ready. Whew. I feel much better about this plan of attack. Perhaps now I can start sleeping again.

4 comments:

Emilia said...

since you are moving into our neighborhood, school won't be a problem at all.

Kurt & Shawn said...

I support you 100%!!

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

I actually had a little bit of a panic attack when you mentioned a new school. It is a terrible idea. Stop thinking that this is even a possibility. Thank you.

Brooke said...

Good, now we will have more time to play.