Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Zoo. . .and Flingos

I really should start turning on my computer more often. My blogging presence has been seriously lacking lately. I'll have to see what I can do about that. Moving on. This has been a very full week in the month of MAYhem. I just love all of the millions of activities that the schools are trying to cram into these last few weeks of school. It is awesome. The big highlight this week was the Zoo. On Thursday I had the chance to go with Tiger's preschool class to the Zoo for a field trip. The boy was beyond excited, especially since they have Flingos and the Polar Bears have finally come.
Tiger loves Polar Bears and they were very active the morning we were there.
It took a very long time for these little 3-year-old legs to make it all the way to the Polar Bears. On the way back down he was plum tuckered out and did not want to go any farther. Can I just say that the three kids who were in my charge this day were not quick movers. It was like trying to pour molasses. Needless to say, we did not see many animals.
A boy after lunch and feeling a bit rejuvenated. Plus, we were on to see the. . .
FLINGOS!! Hip hooray! It really was a great day and the kids were very cute but I came home with sore feet, a sore back and extremely exhausted. Tiger, on the other hand, came home full of energy and enthusiasm so I crashed on the couch and decided that Tiger needed to spend some time alone in his room.

No comments: