Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Continuing the search for my missing decorating gene

Do you see this wall?  This big, empty space of a wall.  Something needs to be done with this wall.  It has actually been completely bare like this for several years but for some reason I never really noticed (or cared)that it was a barren space until this year when we took down our Christmas tree which was standing in front of this wall.  Now I feel like it is screaming at me.  So, what to do?  I have a few ideas and I am sure some shelves will be involved, but who knows?  What I do know is that I want to have this wall taken care of by the end of the week.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

[AnnieR] said...

I don't know what you have going on in the rest of the room, but I'm thinking no matter what it is, you couldn't go wrong with a large framed mirror. It will make the room appear bigger as well, if that's a plus to you.

Kenna said...

My first thought was a big clock if you need one in that room.

Also my sister in law Jennifer has a collage of 'W's on her family room wall, all different sizes and fonts that I want to copy.

Good luck!