Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Here's what's going on these days

1. It seems that I have been blessed with headaches.  I usually get them periodically during the year, but most definitely in the Fall.  They seep into my head, plant some roots and hold on for several weeks to several months.  Sometimes they are piercing and throbbing, attacking my eyebrows and making it hard for me to open my eyes fully.  Sometimes they start from the front of my head, wrap around to the back and squeeze my head as if it were in a vice grip.  Sometimes I have the pleasure of having all of the above.  It is not enjoyable, but through it all I am grateful that I am usually able to keep moving and to continue to function in some sort of capacity.  Sadly, this year it appears as if the Spring is going to be a bit of a trigger for me.  I am now on week three of headaches and my patience is waning.  Some days are good, some are bad, and I will just keep trudging along until I can finally break this cycle.  I just might be a little cranky in the meantime.

2. Soccer season is about to start and this is my little man's first year to play. He is so excited. I can hardly wait to see him running along in a pack of players chasing after that little ball. I look forward to taking many pictures of his debut season and since I have been uninspired in the photography department lately, this will be a nice motivator for me to pick up my camera again.

Have a great week.

No comments: