Friday, June 29, 2012

Vacation pictures from my phone

I ended up taking a lot of pictures with my phone because I was too lazy to drag out the big camera. So to finish up my vacation posts, here are a bunch of somewhat random pictures. Auntie Di, these are for you since you said you wanted pictures and not inner thoughts.
The results from our 20 minute tour of the BYU bookstore. It was their first visit to BYU and 20 mintues was all we had. It was worth it. I'm not above propaganda.

Smiling. Obviously at the beginning of the trip.

Grand Junction, Colorado. Who doesn't love public art?

Windmills in Kansas. Kansas is the worst state ever to drive through! Just don't do it.
Family pictures

All the cousins


Sparky, on top of the world.

Kneaders for breakfast after family pictures. Holy cow, I will dream of their french toast forever.
Cousins in the hot tub.
Yay, the pool is open!
This picture is obviously out of order and from the start of the trip. The car is still somewhat clean and the kids are still smiling.
Cracker Barrel on the way home. We drove straight through for a solid 36 hours. This was about half way through and we are all starting to get a little delirious.
Happy Father's Day!

Sleeping at night in the car. My kids have never been ones to sleep in the car, but when you spend almost two full days in the car and the night comes, you have no choice.

Thus ends the vacation posts from our trip to Utah. You're welcome.

No comments: