Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful #17, 18, 19, 20


Wow, I am having a hard time keeping up with this. Busy life, blah, blah, blah.

November 17: Thankful for an absolutely beautiful day, kids who do jobs, and that so much was accomplished around the house.

November 18: Thankful for lazy afternoons and dinner with the family.

November 19: Thankful for a patient sales person as I spent a good hour and a half trying on a million different pairs of running shoes only to choose the first pair that she brought out for me.

November 20: Thankful that I could go to my boy's Thanksgiving feast at school, watch my girl tap her little heart out at dance, and then end the day celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday with friends by eating a delicious hot fudge sundae with peppermint ice cream.






2 comments:

shawn dehner said...

All Wonderful!!!

Dehner Family said...

The second picture of you guys is my favorite!!!