Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful #6, #7, and salami

November 6: I am thankful that I was able to vote. Also, the kids and I went to the dentist and there were no cavities in any of our teeth. I am scared to death of getting a cavity and thankfully I never have. The dentist says that I have my German heritage to thank. I don't know if that's true or not, but I'll take it.

November 7: I am in a bummer of a mood today and so I am very thankful that the sun is out and shining brightly.

On a different note, my kids do not lack in personality and Woo proved that once again the other night. We were hanging out in my bedroom folding laundry and out of the blue she said, "I am going to list the top 10 reasons to buy salami." So here they are:

Top 10 Reasons to Buy Salami
1.  They are circular
2.  You can fold them up
3.  They are yummy
4.  They go great on sandwiches
5.  They have dots and are red
6.  I like to eat them
7.  They might be historic
8.  You should just buy them
9.  They taste great with pepper jack cheese
10. They are good just plain

She's also working on a list of reasons why you should buy Red Velvet Cake flavored yogurt.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

"They might be historic" LOL! What a creative daughter you have!

Emilia said...

I love your kids. I can totally imagine Nathaniel doing the exact thing.