Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful #5

Today I am thankful that my little man slept almost all night long and is feeling much better. In fact, today is one of my perfect kind of days. Tiger is too sick to go to school, but feeling well enough that he is perfectly happy to do his own thing and I don't have to sit next to him all day long. This means that I get to stay home and do whatever I want or need to without having to feel like I am ignoring my little man. Plus the sun is out, bonus. Plus, I get to have left over risotto for lunch. Plus, I am listening to Christmas music. Today is good.

1 comment:

rachel said...

I had a week when my youngest had croup. She was doing pretty well so she just played and had fun, but was still contagious, so I kept her home and cancelled everything for the week. I got SO much done, and I loved that week. I should try it without my kids being sick. Maybe call a "sick day" for myself. Hmmm....