Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And so it begins


I have once again begun the long and arduous process of potty training. I survived the first two, I can survive this one as well. Right? So we got the little potty, the seat for the big potty, the big boy underwear, the treats, the liquids, and the pull-ups. Now all I need is a willing and cooperative 3 year old and a whole lot of patience. Unfortunately, if today is any indication, and I think it is, this is going to be a very long and very painful process. But isn't he just so cute sitting here?

2 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

I am proud of you deary!!! One day you will look BACK on this and have a great story. Yes, he does look cute. Love you!!!

Dehner Family said...

Good Luck with that. He is so cute sitting there!! Hopefully he'll suprise you and make this an easy process... Hum... That sounds like him, right??? Will found Tyler a Christmas present - and he can't wait to give it to him!!