Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We have a winner


Last week at KK's dance studio they held a food drive. As an incentive, if you brought in a can of food your name was entered into a drawing for a free iPod Shuffle. Well guess who won? Yep, that's right, my little angel princess. Now I just have to figure out how to work all of this iTunes business that I haven't been able to figure out since I got my iTouch. It is supposed to be so easy, but I am seriously challenged when it comes to all things technological. Really my problem is that I just want someone to show me how things work. I don't want to figure them out for myself. Then, once I figure out how this little thing works, I have to go and pick out some music for her to listen to. Oh the pressure of it all. Congratulations little Woo.

1 comment:

Kurt & Shawn said...

Wow, I guess giving really pays off. Way to go little miss and enjoy those tunes.