Wednesday, December 9, 2009

That is true friendship


One of my oldest friends Trish showed up with this beauty the other day. She said that every time she sees one it reminds her of me. Why, you ask? Because I'm ALWAYS cold and I love to read. Fabulous isn't it? Look at all the things you can do with the Snuggie. You can drape yourself fashionably across the couch and hold the remote control. You can keep yourself warm while on an airplane, and of course you can snuggle up with a good book. I look forward to many hours Snuggied up on the couch this winter. Muchas gracias my dear friend.

2 comments:

amanda said...

inspirational, my relative...i will be sending a last minute christmas miracle wish to santa this very eve! :)

ps- the three little ones are looking not-so-little and so cute. Merry Christmas to you guys!

Trish said...

Anytime friend. I hope that you can enjoy Christmas a little better this year actually being warm and only having to wear one sweater.