Monday, February 7, 2011

The old man turned 60!

This past weekend my dad had a pretty big birthday and so we decided to throw him a big old party.  The theme:  All things Mexican!

The Buffet Table
The centerpieces
The room
My love and my mother/not-so-silent financial backer
My cute sister/master of decor
My love and I
Me and the birthday boy
The birthday boy scoping out his cake
A quad of exhausted party executors
In an effort to rally my energy for clean-up I donned the sombrero

It was a fantanstic party and tons of fun was had by all.  A big thanks to my mom for making this come true, and to my sister for caring about decor and making sure everything looked great, and to Chad for forgoing sleep in order to get the video done, and to my love for putting up with me and for being the muscles behind the clean-up.

Happy Birthday Dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the best. I can't thank you enough.

Dehner Family said...

Aw, that looked so fun!! Nice work!

Kurt & Shawn said...

It was tons of fun and I love you all! Missed The Mikey Dehners and the Scotty boy but they sent wonderful 'love' notes. Thanks again for pulling it off!!!