Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Today

1.  It looks like my annual fall headache has settled in.  Blah!  I really thought that I was getting out of it this year.  No such luck.

2.  I was right.  My poor Sparky has walking pneumonia.  Microplasma Pneumonia to be exact.  It turns out that it is really going around right now and quite a few kids have it in his grade and in the school.  We still can't get his fever to go away and so he is still home from school.  He's also lost at least two pounds which is a huge amount for him.  He was already skin and bones to begin with.

3.  Sparky is quite bummed because I am making him do homework.  Sheesh.  The kid has already missed 6 days of school.

4.  I am quite bugged because my personal chef and maid have not shown up yet. 

5.  Little Tiger has an extremely sensitive gag reflex and has for several years.  I know it must be pretty miserable for the little guy, but it is frankly driving me crazy.  I can hardly get him to wear clothes since he was sick a couple of weeks ago because he feels like he is being choked.

6.  Tiger is totally adorable running around in his little unders.

2 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

I want to kiss your head!!

Anonymous said...

You are having quite the October.....sick kids, headaches, a husband always at work.

This too shall pass. Trust me, you just remember the good things from your past.