Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Christmas Review

I have many thoughts swirling about in my head this Christmas season. It has been a fine Christmas, but by no means has it been the best and by that I mean that sadly, I let the busyness of the season overshadow what is truly important and I can feel its effects. I admit this just to make sure that I never make this mistake again. My oversight has made me feel just a bit "off" as well as a bit guilty and has prevented me from ensuring that this Christmas season was as magical as it could have been for my three little people. Lucky for me they all claim that it was a fine Christmas and that they are happy, but I know that they felt that something was missing as well and that it could have been better. Well, I will just have to make sure that next year I do it right. With that said, here are a few highlights from our holiday.

 A tree waiting for kids.
 A boy ready for Christmas.
 These kids love their Christmas jammies.
 Two brothers
 One sister
 One silly boy
 "Hey mama, get a picture of my whole body."
 "An orange sweater!! I can't even believe it!"
My sweet Tiger has been making huge strides towards reading this year and so as her present to him, Woo made a special book full of words that Tiger can read all by himself. Tiger absolutely loved this special book and spent quite a while reading what Woo had worked on so hard. This was probably one of my favorite moments, especially since Tiger has been having such a hard time these days and Christmas day in particular was quite difficult and so it was so wonderful to see him just having a quiet moment and enjoying himself.
 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We're expecting great things this next year, so we'll just have to wait to see what comes our way.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love the picture of your tree!! I miss those kids and wish we could have spent Christmas together. They are so adorable in their jammies!!