Tuesday, December 18, 2012

That's my boy

This boy of mine is a piece of work who constantly keeps us laughing and on our toes. However, I am quite frustrated with this little boy at the moment and so I thought I would share something funny that he said the other night so that I remember not to string him up by his nose hairs.

Doug: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Tiger: *Sigh* I just want to be a guy. . . a guy with a hairy back.

Also, the poor boy thinks that there is going to be a puppy wrapped up in a box and waiting for him under the tree this Christmas morning since he saw that it was possible on America's Funniest Videos. Sadly, he is going to be extremely disappointed for there will be no puppy coming to this house on Christmas.

Tying into the puppy on Christmas theme, last week his primary teacher at church came up to me and asked me if we really had a bunch of pug puppies at our house. It seems that this boy totally convinced his teacher that for Christmas he had gotten a box full of pug puppies. He had them all named and described each one of them in detail to his teacher. *Sigh* The boy lives a very detail-oriented imaginative life. Also, he is obsessed with pugs.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Don't disappoint the boy on Christmas... Wrap up a pug for crying out loud!!!