Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Letter to my Love

Dear Love,

8 months ago we banded together and decided to cancel our cable. It as a bittersweet moment. We mourned the loss of easily accessing our favorite shows, while eagerly embracing the idea of more free time and the freedom from the pull of the DVR. It was a good time and we truly did feel free. Sadly, our antenna didn't work causing tons of interference as we tried to watch the news, and all non-cable options to fix the problem were just too costly and difficult. So, we did what any normal couple would do in our situation, we sucked it up and called the cable company. Not only have our favorite cable channels returned, but you were so wonderful to have the cable man install it in our bedroom. For this I thank you. You have combined two of my favorite pastimes, hanging out in bed and watching TV. Yes, I know that I was able to do that before, but not with so many options! It has been heavenly, and although I know that you have been a bit lonely as you sit downstairs doing whatever it is that you do, you know where to find me, upstairs, snuggled in bed, watching Food Network.

Love,
Me


No comments: