Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goals

These are my goals for this upcoming year, in no particular order:

1. Acquire my own bathroom. I am sick and tired of sharing a bathroom with a bunch of yahoos. They're cute little yahoos, but yahoos nonetheless.

2. Acquire a new house in which my own bathroom will be placed.

3. Embrace my forehead. I have forehead issues. It's not something I am proud of.

4. Embrace my roots. Not my ancestral roots. I'm fine with those. I'm talking about the dark roots of my hair. I'm getting older. My hair is getting darker. It's just a fact.

5. Learn to love exercise. OK, maybe not love, but at least accept that it needs to become a permanent part of my life. Again, I'm getting older and gravity is not kind. Nor are all of the fried foods that I love so much.

6. Mail all birthday cards/presents on time this year. I am absolutely horrible about mailing things. Not bills, because those come with a pretty hefty penalty, but with everything else I am the worst!  Seriously. It once took me 2 1/2 years to mail a Christmas gift to my mother-in-law. Also, I have yet to mail out any Christmas gifts or cards for this Christmas that just passed. See, I am the worst. I apologize to all friends and family members right here and now. I have no excuse.

That is all for now. I don't want to overwhelm myself. Plus, I do have several goals that are more of a personal and spiritual nature that are not to be shared, so I think I have my hands full.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: