Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brothers

Sparky told me the other day that at one point during the night he woke up and found a sweet little Tiger all curled up in bed with him. Sparky has no idea when the little man crawled into his bed, or how long he stayed. He just rolled over and went back to sleep and at some point Tiger woke up and went back to his own bed. It's these sweet little stories that melt my heart. Tiger obviously needed his brother in the night and had no qualms about crawling into Sparky's bed in order to be comforted, and Sparky, being the great big brother that he is, had no problems with his little brother hanging out with him in the night for a bit. These two bros are friends, and I hope it will always be this way.

On an unrelated side note, I am completely sucked into the show Duck Dynasty right now. I just love their family dynamics, the brothers in particular. Plus, the show just strengthens my desire to live out somewhere on some land where I can just do whatever I want with chickens that roam free and a pond for my kids to fish and catch frogs. Also, it makes me want to shoot guns.

2 comments:

Amber said...

We have been sucked into Duck Dynasty too. Mike made me watch it and now I can't help myself. It's hilarious!

Carolyn said...

Thank you for sharing this sweet story about your sons.