Sunday, January 27, 2013

Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy.

I am gearing up to start working out tomorrow. If I actually raise my heart rate tomorrow then I will consider the day a success. After I succeed in my goal for tomorrow, then I just need to do that every day from now on for the rest of my life. No pressure. But after I couldn't get yet another skirt on today, I am ready. Bring on the sweat. Bring on the pain. And sugar, I will miss you. But I might still be able to slip you in once or twice a week. I don't think I'm really ready to go cold turkey on that one, especially since it is Mint Cookies and Cream season at Graeters. As an added incentive, I am attempting to run another 5k at the beginning of March. My goal for this race is to actually run a solid mile without stopping. My goals are small. My desire to run is microscopic.

Go Team!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Go girl! Here's to Operation Raise-the-Heartrate!