Monday, May 20, 2013

7 days

1. Only 7 more days of school! We are all ready for summer to start.

2. Monday mornings are always so daunting as I look around at the trashed house from the weekend tornado that is our family. So much to do.

3. This week I must recommit to painting. I have miles of trim that needs to be painted and the thought of it makes me want to run for the hills screaming. Of course the thought of trying to finish it once the kids are home all day is worse, so I am determined to finish it in the next 7 days.

4. These last 7 days of school are going to be insane. I feel like we are jam packed with activities and whatnot as the school year comes to an end. I won't be sad one bit when this month is over.

5. Also in 7 days I will be acting as the photographer at a friend's wedding. This is incredibly nerve racking for me. It is one thing to take pictures for fun, it is quite another to be taking the life-long record of an eternal union. Throw in the fact that I am having issues with one of my lenses, and what you get is a clear case of nerves. But don't tell this to the bride. I know I will pull it off in the end, but if there is one thing that I have learned as I have prepared for this is that I have no desire to do this professionally. The pressure is just too much.

6. My little man starts tee ball this week. He is going to be adorable. I just hope he likes it as much as he thinks he will because the games are many and the season is long and hot.


No comments: