Monday, May 6, 2013

Today

1. My little Tiger man is home sick from school today. The poor boy has a yucky cold and a stomach bug. It has been a long 24 hours for this boy and I.
2. I have a cold, which was given to my by my little Tiger man, which is making it much harder for me to be loving and sympathetic in his time of need because all I want to do is sleep and be left alone and all he wants is for me to be right next to him, not sleeping, and not being alone.
3. On the bright side, the pinched nerve in my back is almost gone.
4.We only have 17 days left of school. I have a lot to get done in those 17 days.

Here's a picture of my poor little man as he tried to sleep in my bed last night. He spent the whole night moaning, whining, and rolling around, but in this picture he was peaceful. It is these peaceful sleeping images that make me love these kids again after a hard day.

No comments: