Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Brightside to a Seemingly Endless Migraine

1.  My house (at least the main floor) is the cleanest it has been in months.  I have discovered that if I just keep moving and working and never stopping then I don't sit around and focus on the fact that my head is pounding.  Also, the clutter and chaos just hurts my head more.

2.  I don't yell.  Not that I sit around yelling all day long.  But on occasion, when a child is perhaps failing to obey my requests, I have been known to maybe raise my voice a wee bit.  But right now it just hurts too much.  I think that my kids are really appreciating this little aspect to my current condition.

3.  I don't seem to be as hungry which means that I am not just sitting around and munching all day long.  Perhaps I will actually loose a pound.  Maybe?  Perhaps?

4.  I am getting to bed on time just about every night.  Three cheers for 7 hours of sleep!

Well, that's what I have come up with so far.  So, if I am talking to you and I don't seem to be my usually sunny self, it's nothing personal.  My head just hurts.

No comments: