Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day. . .um, I have lost track

I have no idea what day I am on. Here is what I do know. I still don't like to get up early. It still hurts, especially since it is so dang dark. I do, however, like to be awake earlier in the day and I have found that this benefits everyone. I will continue to wake up at 6:00 am on weekdays, but I really don't want to get up that early on the weekend. My goal for the weekend is 7:30 am, or maybe 8:00. Really I just don't want to sleep my day away. Bedtime is still fluctuating quite a bit, but hopefully that will get under control soon. So there you have it. I conclude that it is possible to make getting up early a bit easier, but I don't think it will ever be easy for me and that is just something that I will just have to continue to work on throughout my life. My hope is that in several years when it is time for my kids to start going to seminary, that waking up at that horrible hour won't kill me. Now, perhaps a nap is in order? But of course not until I fold laundry (Mom).

2 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

That a girl!!!!

Trish said...

Don't you love those realizations that things are not going to change? Power through it!! You can do it.