Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some pictures from last month

Last month we went out on the boat.  It was a glorious day, but sadly my little Woo was sick and so she was not able to come.  Doug made the great sacrifice and stayed home with the little girl while I took the boys out for a little water play.  Good times were had by all.
Hey Arizona cousins.  My mom wanted me to taunt you and to show you the glorious trees that we get to look at when we're out on the boat. What do you get to look at?

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Ohhhhhh--this is the taunt you were talking about! I thought it was the fiesta in the back of the van in the driveway. We have that, too!!! We have trees, too, they are just shorter, and the leaves are more like spikes, and they don't have bark, and they don't give shade----okay---they are really more like cactus. Actually, they are cactus. But we like cactus. and lizards, and hot and.....we probably could get talked into coming and checking out the trees on your lake....say sometime next June!!!!

Kurt & Shawn said...

Don't be toying with me. If folks were to come out early or stay late, we could have us a time. Think it over Az. group. We would love to have the whole crew!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

I say---it's a date. We will schedule accordingly.