Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Any Dream Will Do

This past weekend, this pretty little girl and I gussied ourselves up a bit and headed downtown for a little cultural enjoyment.  We went to see a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  Since I am in no way musically trained, I thought that it was fabulous, but more importantly my girl loved it and loved singing along to the songs that she knew.  I also loved how awed she was by the theater.  She kept saying, "I can tell why they call this the Palace Theater.  It looks just like a palace."  My only criticism is that if you know you are going to be on stage without a shirt for basically the whole show, don't you think a few trips to the gym might come in handy, and maybe lay off the cheeseburgers for a little bit (Ahem, Joseph)?  I'm just saying.  If I can see your man chest parts jiggling from the nosebleed section where I was sitting, then I can only imagine the jiggle show that was being put on for those up close to the stage.  Jiggles aside, the show was a lot of fun and I am glad that I could share it with my girl (a girl who could care less whether someone is jiggling or not).

2 comments:

Kurt & Shawn said...

She looks fabulous and belongs in a palace!!!

Buffy said...

That is hilarious...and would have to agree having seen that show. That theatre is gorgeous from what I can see in your pic!