Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day Five

I really need to go to bed earlier. That is a huge downfall for me in this whole trying to wake up early thing. Today I have to say that although my eyes were technically open around 6:50 this morning, I didn't technically get out of bed until around 8:15. I just didn't want to. I really just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. It is just so hard to convince myself to get out of bed when I don't think I really fell into a decent sleep until around 4:00 am and nobody else is in the house is up early either. Perhaps I should try to enlist Doug into this little experiment of mine? Hmmmm . . . Somehow I don't think he is going to go for it. I have to say though, that on the mornings this week that I have been awake earlier, it has been much easier to get out of the house at a somewhat decent time. That is an aspect of this that I definitely like.

No comments: