Monday, August 30, 2010

Day Sixteen

A quick rundown of the weekend: On Saturday, I felt myself come out of sleep, but it was still dark out and so I rolled over. Then I started thinking. I wondered what time it was and so I looked at the clock. Low and behold, it was 6:20 am. Wow. I naturally woke up at 6:20. So, what did I do to celebrate? I rolled over and went back to sleep of course. But only until 7:30. It was, afterall, Saturday. On Sunday I didn't set my alarm because I wanted to see if the same thing would happen. It didn't, but I did wake up at 7:30 am. I am really liking 7:30 am. If only that time would work for me during the week. Well today, day sixteen, I woke up at my new weekday time of 6:15. It was hard. I had a long night and my head hurts. Today is going to be a very long day, especially if this headache continues at its current intensity. All that aside, I am starting to enjoy being awake earlier. I still really, really dislike actually getting up, but I am seeing the benefits. I think I shall continue.

No comments: