Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day Three

Um, have I mentioned that I don't like to get up early? Today really hurt, but not as much as I imagine it will hurt on Saturday. I actually didn't get up until 6:50 but really I consider that a success because I think that, for the first time in awhile, I actually got some sleep last night. My mom suggested that I take Melatonin for my insomnia and my sister also swears by it so last night I gave it a try and it worked quite well. I just may become a fan. Hopefully since I got some sleep last night I won't have such a bad headache today. So, in a nut shell, today it was still hard to get up, but I am determined to make it easier. . .somehow.

3 comments:

Marie Hatch Chambers said...

Hurrray for you. It sounds like progress and you are sticking to it.

Kurt & Shawn said...

My heart swells!

Buffy said...

Good Job...
Calcium pills also work too...take a couple of big ones every night before bed and after a few days you will notice that you are sleeping better.
Oh..the joys...I have started getting up at six...boo hoo...and I am actually a morning person! But the summer of late nights has killed me!