Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day One of Operation Early Rise

FAILED. Miserably. Apparently I turned the alarm off in my sleep because I woke up to Tyler crying at 7:45 am. I remember having a dream that I was going to just turn off my alarm and then go back to sleep, well apparently it wasn't a dream. But who knows? I also had a dream that my niece was running around half naked in my house wearing KK's I Love Lucy t-shirt. Sometimes you just can't tell dreams from reality. I also went to bed really late last night which doesn't help at all. Going to bed early is going to be key and so I will just have to try again tonight. You see yesterday we went down to Cincinnati to hang with my cousins and we were just having so much fun (Thanks guys!) that we left later than we should have which meant we got home late which meant I got to bed late, but it was totally worth it. So, to wrap up, today was an early to rise failure but tomorrow I will succeed.

No comments: